Which is the best regional television market in India?

Which is the best Regional Television Market in India?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gobinaath said:
 Your quoted channel may stand for another decade but that is not gud for tamilnadu people they making unknowledge person by giving artificial things not gud for our future generation amar ..

I partially agree with you bro ::shy  most of us thought sun news is the correct news in 2000's now people are clear that what is wrong and not wrong, I mean after Pt entry in TN I feel we all getting some correct news for some extend and sometimes they are biased too

Our future generation is more interested in memes than Tv's :D

amarnathkvk said:
I partially agree with you bro ::shy  most of us thought sun news is the correct news in 2000's now people are clear that what is wrong and not wrong, I mean after Pt entry in TN I feel we all getting some correct news for some extend and sometimes they are biased too
Yeah but News content is completly different than GEC content bro well as you know better than me :) Im fully talking abt GEC content only amar :) ..
amar said:
Our future generation is more interested in memes than Tv's :D

Meme's only not a life amar :) ..

amarnathkvk said:
Bro tell me onething is any other channel in Tamil gives the quality(picture and sound) equally to the sun network :huh for me after sun network Polimer has good quality I dont think other channels has it, thats why they are still in top and I am sure it will last for another decade :k
When you've got more money... That too earned in inappropriate ways, you can even launch TV in 4K technology.

SarfaRaZ said:
Entertainment most viewed regional market ;)
Along with good competition to get top position on their languages. If one channel is always top 1, then it won't be competative region. :)

thisisjagan said:
When you've got more money... That too earned in inappropriate ways, you can even launch TV in 4K technology.
Then why not Jaya TV is not giving good quality by the logic you said don't say that they don't have money [emoji16]

jayanthkillam said:
Along with good competition to get top position on their languages. If one channel is always top 1, then it won't be competative region. :)

Competition is there, for the 2nd & 3rd place...;)

thisisjagan said:

Exactly full n full all are scam properties :wall:wall:dodgy ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock