who wants to throw ts?

Bishnu15 said:
OK I provide u a dth with 1,000 channels but every alternate day technicians has to come & replace stb for faulty stb. You agree ?

Peoples needs to do a market research before making such a bold statement :p :D

I bet TATA(SKY boxes are not hand made by Gold Smiths :lol

DTH Fan said:
I'm very happy with Tata Sky due to its awesome HD+ set top box. The quality of TS STB is better than any other DTH provider in India.

But I'm disappointed with the channel addition in TS. DishTV has added so many HD and SD channels recently. On the other hand TS lacks many important channels. TS claims to be a premium company so it should provide more channels compared to other DTH providers.

I'll stick to TS until Dish TV launches a good STB with series recording and dual tuner similar to Tata Sky.

Any how about a DVR dual tuner set top box from dish tv is launching very soon after this diwali has per a thread I read on dish tru HD section here in ddf. But I have doubt on this thread posted by someone like dish tv launching a dual tuner DVR settop box very soon which will be from braodcom company. But I am not sure about this news and cannot guarantee about whether this was a true news :huh

DishHD said:
But i have a feeling like Tatasky will surely comeback with a bang this diwali has I am sure Mr nagpal is surely planing something big for this diwali may be a UHD settop box with star sports UHD, star sports HD 3 and all the remaining HD channels on Tatasky has now it's just a matter of a month wait has diwali is very close. :tup

I am waiting when TATA(SKY launch bunch of STAR SPORTS channels like :-

STAR SPORTS 5, STAR SPORTS HD 3, STAR SPORTS Highlights, STAR SPORTS 3D, STAR SPORTS UHD, STAR SPORTS VOD :D

and those T(S fan comes to dishtv threads and demand about these channels :lol

Anirudha said:
I am waiting when TATA(SKY launch bunch of STAR SPORTS channels like :-

STAR SPORTS 5, STAR SPORTS HD 3, STAR SPORTS Highlights, STAR SPORTS 3D, STAR SPORTS UHD, STAR SPORTS VOD :D

and those T(S fan comes to dishtv threads and demand about these channels :lol

Actually bro I posted that post just to keep them away from dish tru HD bcuz I don't want them to enjoy a lot of HD channel's which I am enjoying bcuz I remember the days when Tatasky and d2h customers where playing with our feelings when star sports HD channels where missing on dish tv but now I feel sorry for Tatasky and d2h customers has we are enjoying TLC HD, animal planet hd, pix HD, &pictures hd for months from now but still d2h and Tatasky customers can't even get a glimpse of this HD channels which we dish tv customers are enjoying from months and few channels even from years from now ;)

@Dish HD one thing I never understand why Tata Sky needs a special occasion to do some thing big as in this case waiting for Diwali to arrive, when exodus from them is obvious. Very patient CEO no?

harshbardhan said:
@Dish HD one thing I never understand why Tata Sky needs a special occasion to do some thing big as in this case waiting for Diwali to arrive, when exodus from them is obvious. Very patient CEO no?

But seriously I want Tatasky to step up like dish tv in the DTH market bcuz for me dish tv and Tatasky are the real DTH players in the Indian DTH market has I started I DTH service with dish tv and Tatasky was the only opponent of dish tv during start of DTH era in India but d2h last came has a late comer and then spoiled the game of dish tv and Tatasky. All I want to see is just again Dish tv and Tatasky to rule the DTH market again just like before :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock