who wants to throw ts?

Bishnu bro why are you arguing with members unnecessarily and not accepting the reality ?:dodgy:u

Tata sky not crap service & channel added .public demand channel added

Re: RE: who wants to throw ts?

DAVINDER THAKUR 3D said:
Ok, thanks for info.

DAVINDER THAKUR 3D said:

oh realy..dear bros...ts is great,fentastic, ,,marvellous, mindblowing

If u love hd channels and specially on travel then don't wait a second, switch to dish tv . Travel xp hd, tlc hd world, animal planet hd, fox life hd, nat geo people hd, romedy now plus list is too long for tata sky to fill

What world class Mr. Bishnu infact the New SD and HD STB's from Tata Sky and airtel are of very poor quality. Third class chinese hardware with poor picture and sound quality. Infact now in find Videocon d2h hardware to be lot better than airtel or tata sky SD and HD STB Hardware. In fact Videocon d2h hardware is good but their software is slow and needs revamp. My Videocon d2h stb went thru multiple high/low voltage fluctuations and survived plus Videocon d2h stb supports high symbol rate and search on the net, only good quality hardware can support hhigh symbol rate

Tata Sky is just famous for one thing- giving excuses for not having bandwidth like they have been doing since years and do nothing as they ave no intention to add bandwidth or new channels. Some people saying that Tata Sky has added 36 channels this years, i would just say that barring one or two all these channels are available on airtel or videocon d2h since ages

Re: RE: who wants to throw ts?

aumnamonarayan said:
What world class Mr. Bishnu infact the New SD and HD STB's from Tata Sky and airtel are of very poor quality. Third class chinese hardware with poor picture and sound quality. Infact now in find Videocon d2h hardware to be lot better than airtel or tata sky SD and HD STB Hardware. In fact Videocon d2h hardware is good but their software is slow and needs revamp. My Videocon d2h stb went thru multiple high/low voltage fluctuations and survived plus Videocon d2h stb supports high symbol rate and search on the net, only good quality hardware can support hhigh symbol rate

Tata Sky is just famous for one thing- giving excuses for not having bandwidth like they have been doing since years and do nothing as they ave no intention to add bandwidth or new channels. Some people saying that Tata Sky has added 36 channels this years, i would just say that barring one or two all these channels are available on airtel or videocon d2h since ages
These days bro, i totally agree with ur all point.

But i have a feeling like Tatasky will surely comeback with a bang this diwali has I am sure Mr nagpal is surely planing something big for this diwali may be a UHD settop box with star sports UHD, star sports HD 3 and all the remaining HD channels on Tatasky has now it's just a matter of a month wait has diwali is very close. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock