Why all DTHs are reluctant to add New Gujarati Channels ?

my points : as far as i knows gujarat has more villages comparing to city or townships and also has more population of 60+ age then other. they does not have tv which can run cable tv set top box so when when digitization phase 4 start it will be for no use as they will not change tv nor they even knows how to operate tv. so this is the main cause not just gujarati tv but gujarati film industry also not much popular in compare to other regional sections in india.

note : i might be wrong so take it only as pinch of salt.

The main reason is, that Hindi is quite widespread amongst Gujarat and Maharashtra :k

Thats why, it doesnt have that level of widespread reach, as that of tamil and telugu.. which are completely dofferent languages, and ppl know less Hindi in d south.

Hence less chnls for GJ and MH :k

Shawl Bro Still marathi channels are more then gujarati channels but many marathi peoples are like to watch hindi channels only like me :shy :lol

@ Bishnu bro, on which satellite "Lakshya & Jalsa" available on c band ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock