why dish TV comparing with tatasky

guys i have posted this thread bcz i have a doubt in mind the doubt is in my home i have dish tv as well as tatasky HD i compared both the DTH with same tv i recginised that the tatasky :hd has more quality than Dish Tv :hd can any one help as my thinking is correct i am thinking that the Dish Tv :hd channels are not TRu :hd is i am correct?????

Also don't forget dish hasn't Internal HD DVR STB ,ESS HD so u can watch one Chanel in one time..

see comparison hs been done from there reason :-

1.TS is very common among many people also between those who use local cable . because of attractive ads of TS with JHINGALALA tag line.
2. both dish tv and TS are old among rest
3.i t may be for showing the huge difference. id they have compared with d2h then 28 vs 22(which will be 27 in 2-3 days) . if they have compared with adtv then 28vs 17 .. so TS is giving just half i.e. 14 therefore in order to provide a height in the comparison they have selected TS

viswanath said:
guys i have posted this thread bcz i have a doubt in mind the doubt is in my home i have dish tv as well as tatasky HD i compared both the DTH with same tv i recginised that the tatasky :hd has more quality than Dish Tv :hd can any one help as my thinking is correct i am thinking that the Dish Tv :hd channels are not TRu :hd is i am correct?????

NO,28 are true hd.
As per experts,dishtruehd provides best pq on hd channels and bigtv on sd channels.:k

samitabhishek said:
see comparison hs been done from there reason :-

1.TS is very common among many people also between those who use local cable . because of attractive ads of TS with JHINGALALA tag line.

2. both dish tv and TS are old among rest

3.i t may be for showing the huge difference. id they have compared with d2h then 28 vs 22(which will be 27 in 2-3 days) . if they have compared with adtv then 28vs 17 .. so TS is giving just half i.e. 14 therefore in order to provide a height in the comparison they have selected TS

1. Wow great observation :clap So after Technology they are advanced in Marketing also.

2. May be

3. Hope Mr Harit Nagpal will hit back after seeing this advertisement. Can we send this advertisement to him as a reminder highlighting the number of HD channels ?:huh

dipayan said:
1. Wow great observation :clap So after Technology they are advanced in Marketing also.

2. May be

3. Hope Mr Harit Nagpal will hit back after seeing this advertisement. Can we send this advertisement to him as a reminder highlighting the number of HD channels ?:huh

frnd........

i have forward this advt and comparison to our tatasky CEO he rplyed me with great answer that is

offers are just a regular marketing scheme such as many companies keep having from time to time .

he also says

various schemes are being introduced by Tata Sky from time to time and we are considering various options and schemes for our existing customers too in the coming future.

i got very strange answer from Tata Sky .... For that ADVTG

viswanath said:
frnd........

i have forward this advt and comparison to our tatasky CEO he rplyed me with great answer that is

offers are just a regular marketing scheme such as many companies keep having from time to time .

he also says

various schemes are being introduced by Tata Sky from time to time and we are considering various options and schemes for our existing customers too in the coming future.

At least they are aware of this advertisement. Hope they will take action soon.

viswanath said:
frnd........

he also says

But no reference about number of HD channels comparison. Silent on it as usual.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock