why dish TV comparing with tatasky

Karthik said:
Dish tv has 28 true hd channels.
Vd2h has 27.

:no:no:no

I just can't believe Karthik posted a wrong info by saying that D2H has 27 tru hd channels. OMG what a shame i don't think d2h has more than 23 or 24 tru hd channels. I have reported this post to moderators hope they will take action on karthick for posting wrong info about D2H.

27 tru hd channels on D2H :u :skd

Re: RE: why dish TV comparing with tatasky

DishHD said:

I just can't believe Karthik posted a wrong info by saying that D2H has 27 tru hd channels. OMG what a shame i don't think d2h has more than 23 or 24 tru hd channels. I have reported this post to moderators hope they will take action on karthick for posting wrong info about D2H.

D2h have 23 true hd channel including d2h 3d active.

So number of true HD channels

Dish = 28
D2h = 23
ADTV = 17
TS = 14

Is that ok ? :huh

Or any further correction needed.

dipayan said:
So number of true HD channels

Dish = 28
D2h = 23
ADTV = 17
TS = 14

Is that ok ? :huh

Or any further correction needed.

Nope dipayan brother

I think its correct

So DishTV has exactly double the no of HD chs that TS has.
DishTV is saying it has 43 HD services which is different from HD channels, may be for marketing...
DIshTV is comapring with TS, may be because TS is now days making more news as their migration is going on & prospective customers may get lured by the publicity.
As TS is changing its policy of being "Premium" & jumped in to provide more no of chs by migration, it may provide more HD chs in future.
TS will have to increase no of HD channels if they want to retain their arpu.

DishHD said:

Bro...This is not about posting wrong info as this just happens sometimes. DTH cos keep adding/removing chs so total no of chs keep changing although this may not be case here.

DishHD said:

Why do u have to complain about him?... people always do mistakes. Lot of people give wrong info on this forum or any other forum.... i dont understand the need of complaining. Instead you could give the right number of channels.. its simple.

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
Why do u have to complain about him?... people always do mistakes. Lot of people give wrong info on this forum or any other forum.... i dont understand the need of complaining. Instead you could give the right number of channels.. its simple.

Yeah complaining for providing wrong info is just a childish act. :D

Bcoz dish TV is no 1 in total subscribers base, and ts will overtook it very fastly

Dish fear of loosing existing and new customers to ts.

Dish don't feel heat from d2h r adtv.

Also dish want more premium subscriber to maintains its profitability, as all know ts have many high end customer including shah rukh khan.

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

@me_saket

What do u mean to say bro that SRK using tata sky, I dont think show

Bcoz SRK is the brand ambassador of dishtv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock