why dishtv not providing ala carte in individual channel form like other dth

kishanbsuman said:
I contacted cc many times but they r saying that presently this service is on hold due to some technical problem.they also don't know when they would resume this service. they didn't assist me like u r saying remove ur existing pack and then select channel.plz tell me if anybody enjoying this service.

Are you trying this:

DISHTV Pick By Channels,DTH Entertainment Services India

Neverthele$s it has highest no of customer.. And acclaming #1 spot. But i agree that they should give most of the popular channel like bindass n utv act in base pack as other dth r doing and thy should totally remove the indcric pack and give atleast any of starsports chnl.

subhasis04 said:
Neverthele$s it has highest no of customer.. And acclaming #1 spot. But i agree that they should give most of the popular channel like bindass n utv act in base pack as other dth r doing and thy should totally remove the indcric pack and give atleast any of starsports chnl.

Thats i demand years ago for the addition of Star Sports channel in package but i think dishtv will not add this channel until and unless Star will agrees on it.

kishanbsuman said:
I contacted cc many times but they r saying that presently this service is on hold due to some technical problem.they also don't know when they would resume this service. they didn't assist me like u r saying remove ur existing pack and then select channel.plz tell me if anybody enjoying this service.
Anirudha Das said:

Is this service available for FTA pack users.....?

NinadG said:
Is this service available for FTA pack users.....?
They didn't give information regarding this whether it is available for FTA pack users or not. But currently I m using fta pack ( 600Rs for 3 year) and some ala carte packs worth rupees 150 per month and I have an account balance of 300rs also.

kishanbsuman said:
They didn't give information regarding this whether it is available for FTA pack users or not. But currently I m using fta pack ( 600Rs for 3 year) and some ala carte packs worth rupees 150 per month and I have an account balance of 300rs also.

Actually "Pick-By-Channel" is available for new users who want new connection through online once you take the normal package they will not provide pick by channel because of issues with broadcasters.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock