why videocon d2h will not give the offer like other dth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, threads created without any reasoning - even though from regular members- should be treated as spam. And the members should either be warned or banned if they continue to do such things.

@Navneet Kumar said:
D2h is sleeping.

I guess you are not using D2h- because most of your posts eulogise dishtv. Do you have any idea about how many packs does D2h has, and ct what price? Compare packs first, and then complain or compare.

timkamat said:
In fact, threads created without any reasoning - even though from regular members- should be treated as spam. And the members should either be warned or banned if they continue to do such things.

Why are you replying these guys and wasting your time?
Will anything happen to d2h if these guys posts thousand posts against d2h?

But really don't know few of members why saying , d2h is too costly

but not giving any valid reason that what is costly?

Despite being the youngest DTH operator in India, d2h has managed to get to the top by providing maximum quality channels at the most economical prices. Thanks to the latest technologies used to make optimal use of transponder space. Channels like Star Cricket HD, ESPN HD which other operators adding now were available in d2h ever since they were launched. Moreover they are available full time rather than Just-in-time for IPL or some tournament with all the shiny offers - Take one year subscription and watch IPL for free.

In my opinion d2h need not give any special offers on channels. Nothing much to gain by providing star cricket for free for 7 days. They have decent enough promotional offers like free packages/free STB or STB exchange offers which are better than channel offers.

I personally believe SUN direct is not god sent for Sounth Indians. Definitely cant watch regional language channels 24x7 when 1/3rd of the channels are from the SUN network itself. May be they just care about sending only SUN network channels direct to home. Lots of empty TPs and they still remove channels to add new ones and that too very very late.

Definitely, its not a worthy comparison... d2h is far better than SUn in providing quality channels.

piinku1 said:
Why are you replying these guys and wasting your time?
Will anything happen to d2h if these guys posts thousand posts against d2h?

but this will give out wrong message among prospective buyers. They should give valid reasons for their claim instead of posting one line posts without any backing of some kind of reasoning.

timkamat said:
but this will give out wrong message among prospective buyers. They should give valid reasons for their claim instead of posting one line posts without any backing of some kind of reasoning.

i don't think so.

less than 1% of the total buyers visit forums or asks for suggestion in forums.

Yuvi2Yuvi said:
But really don't know few of members why saying , d2h is too costly

but not giving any valid reason that what is costly?

just because they are jealous of the fact that D2h has reached the top in spite of being the youngest player in the dth space, and the so called "trendsetters" have fallen flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock