Why Trace Sports ( Now NGC Adv got added)

dino29 said:
useless talking to u, be happy with ur useless theory bro. go and send it to airtel ceo, he will laugh and will give u a reply

now u r getting rude.... just take a survey of all the ppl on these DTH sites, and they'll give u a gud measure of who actually is useless!

shawl_who said:
dino29 said:
useless talking to u, be happy with ur useless theory bro. go and send it to airtel ceo, he will laugh and will give u a reply

now u r getting rude.... just take a survey of all the ppl on these DTH sites, and they'll give u a gud measure of who actually is useless!

No :no personal level attack.... Not allowed here.
Treat this as a warning.

mystic said:
shawl_who said:
dino29 said:

No :no personal level attack.... Not allowed here.
Treat this as a warning.

Dont warn me man... just read the thread, and you'll know who instigated these attacks. I know fairly well what I type and wht I say.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock