Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
Satvijay said:

You have been waiting this long. I suggest you wait for another 3 months or so u will get an answer. Else take a risk of getting the SCV STB and watch channels you get.

Satvijay said:
You have been waiting this long. I suggest you wait for another 3 months or so u will get an answer. Else take a risk of getting the SCV STB and watch channels you get.

I'm as usual ready to wait for another 3 months hoping for something good to happen. I have no other choice.

Satvijay said:

What change you are expecting within 3 months..
Once SCV stops and restarts analog signal on Jan 1st, every one expects a change in chennai.. But now september going to end, (9months over ), still no change seen. As election going to happen in May 2014, till that no change wil be there, and also after election immediately we can't see any change. So it looks atleast for next one year we will have same fact in chennai region..

sathishbabu4u said:
Once SCV stops and restarts analog signal on Jan 1st, every one expects a change in chennai.. But now september going to end, (9months over ), still no change seen. As election going to happen in May 2014, till that no change wil be there, and also after election immediately we can't see any change. So it looks atleast for next one year we will have same fact in chennai region..

Unless the state govt gets bold and does something there would be no change in near future, but the state govt seems to have forgotten about the entire Chennai in the Arasu map and is interested only in the rest of the TN.

It's unfortunate that the state govt is completely ignoring the Chennai peoples need.

sathishbabu4u said:

you are right... if you depend on somthing not controlled by some body you will face all this. Its like we are writing an article in newspaper to lay roads in your area( which will happen or may never happen) either you crib with what you have or else move from that area. Similar is the case now with the cable tv system, either we have to move to DTH or buy a STB. If we cannot do both we have to live with the dead analog cable and watch what they give in that. ( analog cable will never ever improve) even there might be a situation where they will only give sun network channels and you will have no choice. this is somthing like complaining about BSNL landline service when you have options of moving to cellphone systems. Previously we do not have DTH and live with the horrible cable signals. now we have the option of moving to DTH or shift to STB or someother area where you have TCCL or ARASU

RE: SCV new channel addition in Digital and analog

Satvijay said:
you are right... if you depend on somthing not controlled by some body you will face all this. Its like we are writing an article in newspaper to lay roads in your area( which will happen or may never happen) either you crib with what you have or else move from that area. Similar is the case now with the cable tv system, either we have to move to DTH or buy a STB. If we cannot do both we have to live with the dead analog cable and watch what they give in that. ( analog cable will never ever improve) even there might be a situation where they will only give sun network channels and you will have no choice. this is somthing like complaining about BSNL landline service when you have options of moving to cellphone systems. Previously we do not have DTH and live with the horrible cable signals. now we have the option of moving to DTH or shift to STB or someother area where you have TCCL or ARASU

New channels added on SCV digital !!!
&pictures
zee anmol
cinema tv
m tunes hd
romedy now

M Tunes in hd or sd? I know SCV won't add hd channels but just for clarification..

Back
Top Bottom