Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
sathishbabu4u said:
good..
My LCO giving sports channels in that place, but now he removed ,nothing i have now..

My LCO is a very nice person, he only knows about collecting the subscription fees on time without even a small delay but never cares about what the people want and how is actually the connection and if the people can actually see something or not.

One of my neighbor who barely saw any picture in the tv tried to reach him as he for over a month then discussed with the association and wanted to move to to Airtel DTH (a few months back) :clap , so he gave the DTH money to his mom and said that "the DTH guy will come and you can pay him so we shall have a decent cable tv from this month" :k

but when the cable guy appeared (he was having some target for DAS it seems so he was asking some people to get it but now he stopped that :k) and demanded the monthly subscription, that guys mom in a confusion gave the DTH money to him and he gave her the STB :D,

the guy came in the evening and was shocked to see the STB and was crying and scolding his mom to get the money back, she called the cable guy and replied to her son that "Its a One Way son, you cant get it back" :no

SCV is such a nice MSO and my LCO is another best guy who cant be found in any other area. :wall :'( :wall :'(

pearlpearl said:
My LCO is a very nice person, he only knows about collecting the subscription fees on time without even a small delay but never cares about what the people want and how is actually the connection and if the people can actually see something or not.

One of my neighbor who barely saw any picture in the tv tried to reach him as he for over a month then discussed with the association and wanted to move to to Airtel DTH (a few months back) :clap , so he gave the DTH money to his mom and said that "the DTH guy will come and you can pay him so we shall have a decent cable tv from this month" :k

but when the cable guy appeared (he was having some target for DAS it seems so he was asking some people to get it but now he stopped that :k) and demanded the monthly subscription, that guys mom in a confusion gave the DTH money to him and he gave her the STB :D,

the guy came in the evening and was shocked to see the STB and was crying and scolding his mom to get the money back, she called the cable guy and replied to her son that "Its a One Way son, you cant get it back" :no

SCV is such a nice MSO and my LCO is another best guy who cant be found in any other area. :wall :'( :wall :'(

Please get out of him as soon as possible.

pearlpearl said:

why did your neighbor gave money to mom to pay for DTH?? he can pay himself online!! BTW what is the problem with the STB he can still view all the channels which comes in SCV.

Satvijay said:
why did your neighbor gave money to mom to pay for DTH?? he can pay himself online!! BTW what is the problem with the STB he can still view all the channels which comes in SCV.

He wanted his mom to be first satisfied with the DTH service and then move to the payment, but it worked completely opposite.
Now he is ok with STB as he can watch channels that he cant see in the analogue, actually he wanted to get rid of the LCO and now again the channels quality suffers which no one likes and the LCO is nowhere in sight.

Yes, me and that guy agree with one thing.

DAS via Cable Tv: More channels at lower cost (cant call it cheap as paying over Rs 250 without tax isn't a cheap deal but still Rs 50 or 100 cheaper then DTH), TCCL & JAK seems like a good and a cheaper ones.

DTH: Freedom and quality that comes with slightly a higher cost.

pearlpearl said:
now again the channels quality suffers which no one likes and the LCO is nowhere in sight.

Where is the quality suffering in STB?? i dont get you

Yes, me and that guy agree with one thing.

DAS via Cable Tv: More channels at lower cost (cant call it cheap as paying over Rs 250 without tax isn't a cheap deal but still Rs 50 or 100 cheaper then DTH) why is he paying more than 250RS?? what plan is that in SCV? [/b]

TCCL & JAK seems like a good and a cheaper ones. You will never get the option of choosing an MSO in chennai utill ur LCO has tie up with them

DTH: Freedom and quality that comes with slightly a higher cost. everything in this world comes for a premium. DTH is always expensive anywhere in the world.

pearlpearl said:
now again the channels quality suffers which no one likes and the LCO is nowhere in sight.

Satvijay said:

Many people in my area say that the number of boosters the LCO has isn't sufficient to handle the number of channels given (compressed) in DAS so they find Analogue better then DAS and are returning back to Analogue and would use STB when it gets better.

pearlpearl said:
DAS via Cable Tv: More channels at lower cost (cant call it cheap as paying over Rs 250 without tax isn't a cheap deal but still Rs 50 or 100 cheaper then DTH), TCCL & JAK seems like a good and a cheaper ones.
pearlpearl said:
Satvijay said:
You will never get the option of choosing an MSO in chennai utill ur LCO has tie up with them.

why is he paying more than 250RS?? what plan is that in SCV?

Yes, thats the sad part. I wish we have multiple LCO's in the same area. I don't know how it is in Delhi, Mumbai and the others.

Oops, its not Rs 250 but Rs 215.

pearlpearl said:

Satvijay said:
everything in this world comes for a premium. DTH is always expensive anywhere in the world.

But i think the price paid for the premium freedom service is worth it and hope that when more and more people subscribe DTH cost may come down in future.

Many people in my area say that the number of boosters the LCO has isn't sufficient to handle the number of channels given (compressed) in DAS so they find Analogue better then DAS and are returning back to Analogue and would use STB when it gets better.

pearlpearl said:
You will never get the option of choosing an MSO in chennai utill ur LCO has tie up with them.

why is he paying more than 250RS?? what plan is that in SCV?

Yes, thats the sad part. I wish we have multiple LCO's in the same area. I don't know how it is in Delhi, Mumbai and the others.

everything in this world comes for a premium. DTH is always expensive anywhere in the world.

But i think the price paid for the premium freedom service is worth it and hope that when more and more people subscribe DTH cost may come down in future.

You mean to say those who have STB don't see anything and still the LCO collects money every month?? Digital is not analog where you get detoriated signal.either you get a clear signal or else it freezes completely.

We dont have multiple mso anywhere in india, they themselves divide the areas and share. consumers will never be given an option.

Even for Rs250 its less when compared to DTH.. for the same in DTH you will have to pay min of Rs500 or Rs400

DTH is new to india but they are there for a long time elsewhere in the world and still they are expensive so it will never come down.

Here in Chennai.. there is no Multiple LCO / MSO ..
we have only one SCV who rules here for last 2 decades
Am not against them , as initially they provided very good service, but their service goes down gradually , and we didn't have any other option.
And most importantly CAS system, which not seen anywhere in the world, is implemented in chennai and still goes on for last 12 years..
we need DAS or no DAS, we don't want CAS..

Back
Top Bottom