Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
It's totally wrong to remove such world class channels which are also not in any way a competition to Sun network. If they keep doing like this then most of their subscribers will go elsewhere and no-matter how cheap cost they offer cable or DTH people would never return.

pearlpearl said:
It's totally wrong to remove such world class channels which are also not in any way a competition to Sun network. If they keep doing like this then most of their subscribers will go elsewhere and no-matter how cheap cost they offer cable or DTH people would never return.

SCV does not have any rule they just add channels and remove whenever they want. once they add sunnews english they will mostly remove some good english news channel

Satvijay said:
SCV does not have any rule they just add channels and remove whenever they want. once they add sunnews english they will mostly remove some good english news channel

I expect sun to remove all the eng-news channels except headlines today once sun comes up with an English news channel. We've got the wrong people on the business.

They already removed NDTV english news channel (in analogue) which is FTA
Most of the people addict to that channel

Satvijay said:
yes. atleast in digital they dont make much of change

They get at-least double the revenue in Digital so may be they think that they cant torture people so much and leave something for the people to decide.

pearlpearl said:
They get at-least double the revenue in Digital so may be they think that they cant torture people so much and leave something for the people to decide.

in a way im happy with scv digital... with huge number of channels indeed i get some premium channels like Ten golf which is way toooo expensive in any DTH.

Satvijay said:
in a way im happy with scv digital... with huge number of channels indeed i get some premium channels like Ten golf which is way toooo expensive in any DTH.

Yes, if my LCO allows i too would love to move to digital (though the provider has a history of ruining subscribers peace and imposing his dictations ) as the current situation in digital is at-least 80 - 90% good and i almost have all my favorite channels (no complains) in SCV Rs 250 package and as an alternative TCCL Rs 180 package (best deal till date).

@pearpearl: You can contact SCV directly for set top box. One of my friend got the box from SCV directly and paying directly to SCV. But he got the box in January. You can try calling them anyway.

Back
Top Bottom