Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 440
  • Views Views: Views 43,634
Dear All,

I AM RESIDING AT KUNDARATHUR. MY CABLE OPERATOR ( SCV ) NOT GIVING ANY DD CHANNELS EXCEPT - DD NEWS & PODHIGAI DUE TO IND-AUS SERIES. IT WILL BE TELECASTING DD-NATIONAL CHANNEL.

SCV HAS TO BE REMOVED FROM CHENNAI.ARASU CABLE TAKE CHARGE IN CHENNAI.

My LCO also doing the same.
SCV now showing only 3 DD channels (DD 1, DD news and DD podhigai)
All the channels in the prime band filled by SCV ,not allowing LCOs to show any local channel and Pay channel throu STB.
My LCO removed DD1 and showing the star channel for the ind aus series . (same like ur cable operator)
My LCO frustrated a lot with SCV, he is trying to move someother , but currently there is no option available to him.
Need for some changes in chennai cable system...

sathishbabu4u said:
SCV STB ad stopped from today..
Blank screen displayed instead of STB ad..
hoping for some changes.. (Anychange need, got bored with current system)

Yes, finally the STB Ad is gone. :clap :clap

Some change though small, i feel nice after seeing the channel gone. Either SCV would come with a free STB Offer (not their govt so less chance) or some large change can be expected or atleast some change in the way out analogue works (would be glad if the CAS is gone) :k :k.

But now without the SCV STB Ad my cable looks good, looks like a new MSO in place (though all channels in same place so sure it is SCV, still looks nice and a good feeling watching cable without that useless stupid ad). :clap :k

If they can offer free STB or DAS price on par with Arasu or atleast TCCL then they can find some people moving into their DAS group, otherwise people would only hate them more. :)

Me too too bored with the current local cable system. :angry :-/

I'm getting DD National which shows Ind - Aus Series. but commentary in Hindi so no use for me (though i can some what understand it). May be sometime i can mute the channel and watch the match... :)

Yes, most of them wants Arasu to take over in Chennai, but does Arasu want Chennai is the million dollar question. :huh :huh

SCV also stopped the Flight updates in analog..
Both channels (STB ad and Flight updates) are blank for last 2 days..
let's see... what happens.

Re: RE: Will SCV add any new channels in analog or digital??

sathishbabu4u said:

Instead of closing channel feed they need to close their business for the benefit of Chennai people.

Sadiq said:
Instead of closing channel feed they need to close their business for the benefit of Chennai people.

:P:sp
if it is happens , how good it will be...
atleast they do the best for the benefit of people or else close the business.. badly both govt. (central and state) supporting them..

sathishbabu4u said:

Hopefully there would be a good update soon. :sp :sp

Sadiq said:

Yes, better without them. Chennai people would be greatly benefited. :clap :tup

Back
Top Bottom