• I am not interested so I didn't subscribed to the channel

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Friends,

It's been more than a month after the Star World Premier HD channel is launched. Currently the channel is available in Tatasky, Videcon D2H and Dish TV.

Now it is the time to assess the channel popularity. So, please participate in this poll and add your opinion on the channel based on this one month experience with the channel and its content.

I Like But It Is Too Costly For Content That Channel was Showing.

I am interested but SWP should be ad-free at the cost for which it is offered. I get some serials from friends or sometimes its available online for download. So I think for me option will be 'I am not interested so I didn't subscribed to the channel'

This Channel will decrease there add on price it will be good from 60/- to 25/-!!:)

At Starting , they Says the shows will telecasted with america means when we watch shows in India then americans are also watching that shows . I Think they Cut s#x Scenes & n*de Scenes for Indian Telecast & Airing same time as america . Because I Show this channel for First month on TS , Nothing is shown Uncensored . So why we pay 60rs pm .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock