YouTube videos not playing on Binge+

I'm also facing this issue. It's been there for me from many days. I had tried to clear cache, data, uninstall updates but nothing had worked. So everytime I reboot my set-up box for this and it will work.
But, frustrated to always restart my box whenever I face this issue...
Any solution?

Last edited:
I'm also facing this issue. It's been there for me from many days. I had tried to clear cache, data, uninstall updates but nothing had worked. So I reboot my set-up box for this and it will work.
But, frustrated to always restart my box whenever I face this issue...
Any solution?
I try every possible way out... Nothing work... Tata sky Nedd to fix this

I had this issue when i purchased Binge+
After struggling 2 weeks with id*ots that call themselves "Technicians". I raised a complaint on this issue and on technicians and got a new Binge Box with working youtube.

My problem was like, After playing Youtube video for few seconds it freezes. I had to clear TV storage cache to make it work again but its just temporary. There is a similar issue On Airtel boxes too. though theres no fix through software other than replacing the box. If you purchased recently, go raise a complaint and get a replacement before its too late!

Believe that's something to do with our operation.
When I put the box in stand-by (switching-off from remote) and again switching it on, YouTube won't play (freezes after playing less than a second), same happens with Prime video but not with any other apps.
The other time it happens when there's a drop in network (switching hotspot device is fine).
Whatever you do, it won't work unless you power it off and switch on again.

When I put the box in stand-by (switching-off from remote) and again switching it on, YouTube won't play (freezes after playing less than a second), same happens with Prime video but not with any other apps.
The other time it happens when there's a drop in network (switching hotspot device is fine).
I know the process but it's very irritating to switch off / on the box every time.. And i don't think this is an box issue... May be software issue... Is there any temporary solution for this?

I had this issue when i purchased Binge+
After struggling 2 weeks with id*ots that call themselves "Technicians". I raised a complaint on this issue and on technicians and got a new Binge Box with working youtube.

My problem was like, After playing Youtube video for few seconds it freezes. I had to clear TV storage cache to make it work again but its just temporary. There is a similar issue On Airtel boxes too. though theres no fix through software other than replacing the box. If you purchased recently, go raise a complaint and get a replacement before its too late!
After you replace your box to till now.. You face this issue again??

yes i faced multiple time this issue on my airtel xstream box too, espically when there is drop in network/internet connectivity.

yes i faced multiple time this issue on my airtel xstream box too, espically when there is drop in network/internet connectivity.
My WiFi connection is Perfect fast and stable.... Still face this issue..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock