YouTube videos not playing on Binge+

I'm also facing this issue with YouTube since yesterday...I thought it's a temporary issue but it's still not fixed
When playing on android tv , YouTube works fine. But as soon as open tatasky binge YouTube , it just stuck.
The technicians are so dumb that they don't understand the reason.
it is with youtube app only . All other apps plays video run smoothly like hotstar,zee5 etc

Problem is with YouTube app and YouTube kids app only . Problem does not go even if I clear the cache of youtube app and force stop or re-install the youtube app.

There is a option within youtube app to Reset app but it also does not solve the problem even after reset.

When playing on android tv , YouTube works fine. But as soon as open tatasky binge YouTube , it just stuck.
The technicians are so dumb that they don't understand the reason.
it is with youtube app only . All other apps plays video run smoothly like hotstar,zee5 etc

Problem is with YouTube app and YouTube kids app only . Problem does not go even if I clear the cache of youtube app and force stop or re-install the youtube app.

There is a option within youtube app to Reset app but it also does not solve the problem even after reset.
This issue has been there for more than a week but Tata Sky technicians are not even aware of it. I contacted their chat support now and they said their technician will call tomorrow. I would request everyone to flood their chat support with complaint about youtube not playing videos.

This issue has been there for more than a week but Tata Sky technicians are not even aware of it. I contacted their chat support now and they said their technician will call tomorrow. I would request everyone to flood their chat support with complaint about youtube not playing videos.
Issue with youtube is fixed now.

It fixed itself today....I didn't do anything....the issue was at tata sky end.
My friend No... This issue not fixed yet..

Just wait for 3 days the problem was again appears automatically ...

If you reboot the binge box from power point.. Then the problem was solved but only for 3-4 days after that Youtube again stuck..

Looks like Tata sky don't have any dedicated team who take customers feedback and provide Bug fix Update... 🤷🏻‍♂️
(I'm also facing this issue from day one)

Last edited:
My friend No... This issue not fixed yet..

Just wait for 3 days the problem was again appears automatically ...

If you reboot the binge box from power point.. Then the problem was solved but only for 3-4 days after that Youtube again stuck..

Looks like Tata sky don't have any dedicated team who take customers feedback and provide Bug fix Update... 🤷🏻‍♂️
(I'm also facing this issue from day one)
My issue was ongoing for more than a week it solved maybe after I complained yesterday night.

Bros, it's NOT YouTube or STB problem, the problem is none other than YOU.
The problem happens whenever there's a drop in data speed or you put your STB in standby mode and again switch it on.
Prime Video also follows the same way, D+H, Zee5, Sony Liv works fine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock