YouTube videos not playing on Binge+

Bros, it's NOT YouTube or STB problem, the problem is none other than YOU.
The problem happens whenever there's a drop in data speed or you put your STB in standby mode and again switch it on.
Prime Video also follows the same way, D+H, Zee5, Sony Liv works fine.
I'm Using fiber net... If I use YouTube in my Mitv there are no problem like this... Only face this issue with binge plus

And putting box in standby is basic feature..
What should I do at night..?? Only of the TV and ON the Binge Box 27*7...??...
Is this Solved this issue..?

And putting box in standby is basic feature..
What should I do at night..?? Only of the TV and ON the Binge Box 27*7...??...
Is this Solved this issue..?
Stand-by means switching off from remote.
No problem when you restart after powering off.

Bros, it's NOT YouTube or STB problem, the problem is none other than YOU.
The problem happens whenever there's a drop in data speed or you put your STB in standby mode and again switch it on.
Prime Video also follows the same way, D+H, Zee5, Sony Liv works fine.
Bro I have 300mbps fibre broadband and there is no issue with the speed as all other streaming apps such as prime video , Disney hotstar are working at high resolution without any glitch except for youtube which would load all the videos but would not play .... anyways youtube issue is resolved for me today so I have no complaints now.

Note - My YouTube app was working Fine now...

I Just factory reset My Mitv 4x Pro and after that factory reset the Binge Box also... And the problem was solved as of now.....

Youtube running without any freezing issue.

Last edited:
Note - My YouTube app was working Fine now...

I Just factory reset My Mitv 4x Pro and after that factory reset the Binge Box also... And the problem was solved as of now.....

Youtube running without any freezing issue.
Update - YouTube app again stopped working.....

So technically there is no solution for this youtube app problem...

Update - YouTube app again stopped working.....

So technically there is no solution for this youtube app problem...
1stly if YouTube app didn't updated then update to latest version..If already done then clear data of the app...Then open the app...
Hope this will work...
I never faced any issues of any apps in Binge plus app...

I have been facing this issue since one month. I found an illogical result. YouTube works as it should in mobile data, problem starts when you use broadband WiFi. Google maybe playing a game.

I have been facing this issue since one month. I found an illogical result. YouTube works as it should in mobile data, problem starts when you use broadband WiFi. Google maybe playing a game.

Contact Tata Sky Chat Support they will help you...they resolved my issue.

MTU causes webpages loading problem. Reduce the MTU value in router / binge plus box wifi settings to 1452 and see if it works

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock