DDF Exclusive Zee Bangla Revamped with new Theme

Star Jalsha continues to have the best graphics of ALL the regional channels in India, even though they need to be changed. While this is better than the previous one (thankfully they didn't make it orange), ZB will never catch up with Star Jalsha.

Last edited:
@abhishek this is a request please do not create threads on a topic which already has a thread. Please merge your threads with the original.

@abhishek this is a request please do not create threads on a topic which already has a thread. Please merge your threads with the original.
The other thread was about they were testing orange logo but this one is about revamp. So i think this one is completely different from other one. The only thing is @DreamFan bro changed the name of thread to drag that thread further.

@abhishek: The forum is wrong. I have reported this to be moved to the TVCN forum.
EDIT: It has been moved now.

Last edited:
New theme of zee bangla
FB_IMG_15389313956247675.jpg
Screenshot_20181007-222515.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock