DDF Exclusive Zee Bangla Revamped with new Theme

I guess they didn't changed theme to orange because most of bengalis watch hindi content so it will become monotonous for them same thing applies for Odia and marathi market. On the other hand south people doesn't watch hindi content oftenly, that's why they used orange for Tamil and Telugu. I m 100% sure Zee Keralam will have different theme than orange because Malayalam people can understand Tamil.

I guess they didn't changed theme to orange because most of bengalis watch hindi content so it will become monotonous for them same thing applies for Odia and marathi market. On the other hand south people doesn't watch hindi content oftenly, that's why they used orange for Tamil and Telugu. I m 100% sure Zee Keralam will have different theme than orange because Malayalam people can understand Tamil.
One confusion....
At afternoon, they had used orange logo for few minutes. If they don't want to change current logo, then why were they testing orange logo?

By mistake or some last minute realisation (changes). But for sure they will not make any of Three Northern regional channels logo orange. Not even that of Malayalam one.

By mistake or some last minute realisation (changes). But for sure they will not make any of Three Northern regional channels logo orange. Not even that of Malayalam one.
Zee Kralam logo is already registered on red colour.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock