Zee Cafe & Zee Studio & HD technical failure form broadcaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Zee Studio temporarily unavailable..

Some technical issues becoz of New official launch channel adding bro...

Sent from my GT-S7562

Mani180 said:
Some technical issues becoz of New official launch channel adding bro...

Sent from my GT-S7562

meaning less argument

Bro then U hv any meaningful answer..??

Sent from my GT-S7562

Ll

Sent from my GT-S7562

Mani180 said:
Bro then U hv any meaningful answer..??

Sent from my GT-S7562

Only Zee knows it. Why Zindagi official launching is affecting Zee Cafe, Zee Studio and Zee Studio HD? Also, do you see any thing special between test launch and official launch? Official launch is nothing but to start telecasting actual programs instead of promos. They just need to change the program slots. Also, how one channel program slot is affecting another channel or channels that to selective channels in their own network :huh

Sadiq said:
Only Zee knows it. Why Zindagi official launching is affecting Zee Cafe, Zee Studio and Zee Studio HD? Also, do you see any thing special between test launch and official launch? Official launch is nothing but to start telecasting actual programs instead of promos. They just need to change the program slots. Also, how one channel program slot is affecting another channel or channels that to selective channels in their own network :huh

good responce bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock