Breaking Zee Keralam & Zee Keralam HD Launching On 26th November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simultaneous launch will happen if ZEE is taking up the fight in the Malayalam HD segment with Asianet, Surya and Mazhavil.
Else, as you said, they will wait for SD to make its position.
No.
HD version will also be launched with its SD version in this November. There is no doubt that it will achieve 2nd position in malayalam segment within a year.

No.
HD version will also be launched with its SD version in this November. There is no doubt that it will achieve 2nd position in malayalam segment within a year.

Please explain how, with valid points.

For some reason, I don't think HD will be launched on the same day. Without assessing the channel performance, investing on a HD version won't make much sense. In case of Zee Kannada, though the channel has been on top charts, they have been wobbling on their decision to launch the HD variant and have finally launched it after almost 3 years of granting license from MIB. Adding to this, nowhere on the invite/media is there a mention of HD feed. I think they will take some time to launch HD.
Even Sony Marathi is yet to launch HD. It still didn't get the MIB clearance. But Zee Keralam has the licence already. So there is a good chance.

For some reason, I don't think HD will be launched on the same day. Without assessing the channel performance, investing on a HD version won't make much sense. In case of Zee Kannada, though the channel has been on top charts, they have been wobbling on their decision to launch the HD variant and have finally launched it after almost 3 years of granting license from MIB. Adding to this, nowhere on the invite/media is there a mention of HD feed. I think they will take some time to launch HD.
Even Sony Marathi is yet to launch HD. It still didn't get the MIB clearance. But Zee Keralam has the licence already. So there is a good chance.
Zee Keralam SD & HD will be launched on the same day but the question is from when it will be available on DTH. I'm pretty sure it will take few weeks.

Zindagi & Zee Classic HD licenses are converted as namely Zee Keralam & Zee Keralam HD. So, no chance for replacing of any other existing channels.

omg, they have used Zee Punjabi's license for Zee keralam. :sneaky:

omg, they have used Zee Punjabi's license for Zee keralam. :sneaky:
No it was dormant licence of Zindagi Which was used before as ETC Punjabi.So They used it.

And! what is with the logo part!? While they start 'orangifying' Zee Kannada logo to match Zee TV, Zee Telugu and Zee Tamil, why are they not going with the same scheme for Zee Keralam!?
Because of the similarities between Malayalam and Tamil Language

Please explain how, with valid points.
Currently in all major regional languages Zee's Gecs are either in 1rst or 2nd spot. It shows their strength and potential to take over a market. Languges which they are 2nd had an element of monopoly by top spot channel(recently they broke the monopoly of star jalsha).But they are a stronger no. 2 there. In Malayalam Asianet had a Sun TV type monopoly. So 1rst spot is doubtful currently. But the 2nd 3rd 4th spots are continuously interchanging. There program line up is now sufficient to enter top 5.They acquired many movies.But flowers tv reaches 2nd spot without movies. So movies are not necessary for reaching 2nd spot. If we read alltogether @DreamFan bro stated is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock