Breaking Zee Keralam & Zee Keralam HD Launching On 26th November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently in all major regional languages Zee's Gecs are either in 1rst or 2nd spot. It shows their strength and potential to take over a market. Languges which they are 2nd had an element of monopoly by top spot channel(recently they broke the monopoly of star jalsha).But they are a stronger no. 2 there. In Malayalam Asianet had a Sun TV type monopoly. So 1rst spot is doubtful currently. But the 2nd 3rd 4th spots are continuously interchanging. There program line up is now sufficient to enter top 5.They acquired many movies.But flowers tv reaches 2nd spot without movies. So movies are not necessary for reaching 2nd spot. If we read alltogether @DreamFan bro stated is correct.
Telling that it will enter top 5 and stating that there is no doubt that it will reach 2nd spot within a year are quite different.
Such a statement should be substantiated with concrete arguments and evidences.

Telling that it will enter top 5 and stating that there is no doubt that it will reach 2nd spot within a year are quite different.
Such a statement should be substantiated with concrete arguments and evidences.
I point out probabilities and possibilities. How can I show the evidences of a thing which is going to be happen😀.Look at Zee tamil, Zee telugu, Zee kannada, Zee bangla,Zee marathi-Different languages, different market size, culture and Zee entered all this markets at unequal times. But they had not less than a no. 2 position there currently(Slight changes can be skipped) .So it is not a difficult task for them to catch Kerala Audience.

Last edited:
I point out probabilities and possibilities. How can I show the evidences of a thing which is going to be happen😀.Look at Zee tamil, Zee telugu, Zee kannada, Zee bangla,Zee marathi-Different languages, different market size, culture and Zee entered all this markets at unequal times. But they had not less than a no. 2 position there currently(Slight changes can be skipped) .So it is not a difficult task for them to catch Kerala Audience.
I was referring to DreamFan's post. Read his post again. He declared that it will be #2in a year, which I questioned.

No I don't missed.l meant still the channel is encrypted. Not visible.Test run showing songs,clips is a normal procedure done by most newly launch channels.
Its a paid channel bro its can't be seen by us its encrypted not FTA ok.

Its a paid channel bro its can't be seen by us its encrypted not FTA ok.
24 news test run is available for a long time cable networks.Like wise Zee Keralam is till not added anywhere.The dates are nearing.I meant that. And I don't know much about satelite etc☺

I was referring to DreamFan's post. Read his post again. He declared that it will be #2in a year, which I questioned.
It's my own opinion bro. Seeing their current status on each market, it would not be hard for them to achieve 2nd spot in Kerala also. But everything just my prediction. We have to wait. Future will tell everything. (But no controversy please)

This can't be an actual revamping because the logo is already orange-ish. They might silently slide in the change sometime later. Maybe when Cinema channels are launched for all south markets.
Cinema channels will probably follow Green as 8n case of Zee Cinema & Zee Cinemalu.
Bangla and Marathi cinema channels are still in orange shade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock