Breaking Zee Keralam & Zee Keralam HD Launching On 26th November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they have any plans to convert any of their existing channel to Zee Keralam(like channel V) :huh:Test run is not started yet.

Do they have any plans to convert any of their existing channel to Zee Keralam(like channel V) :huh:Test run is not started yet.
Zindagi & Zee Classic HD licenses are converted as namely Zee Keralam & Zee Keralam HD. So, no chance for replacing of any other existing channels.

For some reason, I don't think HD will be launched on the same day. Without assessing the channel performance, investing on a HD version won't make much sense. In case of Zee Kannada, though the channel has been on top charts, they have been wobbling on their decision to launch the HD variant and have finally launched it after almost 3 years of granting license from MIB. Adding to this, nowhere on the invite/media is there a mention of HD feed. I think they will take some time to launch HD.

And! what is with the logo part!? While they start 'orangifying' Zee Kannada logo to match Zee TV, Zee Telugu and Zee Tamil, why are they not going with the same scheme for Zee Keralam!?

And! what is with the logo part!? While they start 'orangifying' Zee Kannada logo to match Zee TV, Zee Telugu and Zee Tamil, why are they not going with the same scheme for Zee Keralam!?
If they not get success with the current programs so they can revamped it again with new shows n new orangifying logo;)

If they not get success with the current programs so they can revamped it again with new shows n new orangifying logo;)
This can't be an actual revamping because the logo is already orange-ish. They might silently slide in the change sometime later. Maybe when Cinema channels are launched for all south markets.

This can't be an actual revamping because the logo is already orange-ish. They might silently slide in the change sometime later. Maybe when Cinema channels are launched for all south markets.
Yes probably.

I think they will change logo colour on their first anniversary in 2019.

For some reason, I don't think HD will be launched on the same day. Without assessing the channel performance, investing on a HD version won't make much sense. In case of Zee Kannada, though the channel has been on top charts, they have been wobbling on their decision to launch the HD variant and have finally launched it after almost 3 years of granting license from MIB. Adding to this, nowhere on the invite/media is there a mention of HD feed. I think they will take some time to launch HD.
Simultaneous launch will happen if ZEE is taking up the fight in the Malayalam HD segment with Asianet, Surya and Mazhavil.
Else, as you said, they will wait for SD to make its position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock