Breaking Zee Keralam & Zee Keralam HD Launching On 26th November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha Ha Ha

Thank God! You Didn't Tell Me

I Had Photoshopped It!
No. We have full faith in you. But I don't know whether they got the permission for Zee Sarthak HD. If they don't have the permission, it is understandable that they don't want any news of it to be released to the public.

Last edited:
No. We have full faith in you. But I don't know whether they got the permission for Zee Sarthak HD. If they don't have the permission, it is understandable that they don't want any news of it to be released to the public.

Permission Might Have Not Received Yet! But It's Slated For October Launch!

Here also Zee Sarthak HD is missing. I don't know how @Vadirocks's document has it. Or maybe Zee doesn't want any information about Zee Sarthak HD to be released to the public. That is why this picture has Kannada HD and Keralam HD but not Sarthak HD.

Actually The Doc Which I Had Posted Is Not Available For Public View Now!

Moreover They Don't Want To Spread Out The Information To Be Shared!

Actually The Doc Which I Had Posted Is Not Available For Public View Now!

Moreover They Don't Want To Spread Out The Information To Be Shared!
it is available here
https://zeelwebsite.s3.amazonaws.co... to Home (DTH) Operators_31082018_FINAL_1.pdf
Screenshot_20180904_213019.png

There must be a different thread about this list as there is a lot we can discuss about.
Plis split this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock