Breaking Zee Keralam & Zee Keralam HD Launching On 26th November

• Thread starter Thread starter Vadirocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 587
  • Views Views: Views 121,148
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha ha :biggrin::biggrin:
Without dubbing, how can malayali people understand tamil language?
If I start talking in bengali, will u be able to understand? Similarly I will not make out your own mother tongue. So translation or dubbing is extremely needed. :wink:
Hahahahaha Kerala people understands Tamil. Surya and Kiran used to show tamil movies. Without dubbing. Vijay movies are hit in Kerala...

Hahahahaha Kerala people understands Tamil. Surya and Kiran used to show tamil movies. Without dubbing. Vijay movies are hit in Kerala...
But how?
Both the languages are different from each other.

Ha ha ha ha :biggrin::biggrin:
Without dubbing, how can malayali people understand tamil language?
If I start talking in bengali, will u be able to understand? Similarly I will not make out your own mother tongue. So translation or dubbing is extremely needed. :wink:

Please make it clear that Malayalam and Tamil both are Dravidian languages. They both have the same origin. They bear a lot of similarities including words, grammar and pronounciation.
Whereas Bengali is classified as an Indo-Aryan language that means Bengali is quite different from Malayalam and Tamil.

Please make it clear that Malayalam and Tamil both are Dravidian languages. They both have the same origin. They bear a lot of similarities including words, grammar and pronounciation.
Whereas Bengali is classified as an Indo-Aryan language that means Bengali is quite different from Malayalam and Tamil.
Kannada & Telugu both languages were also originated from Dravidian languages. Are all four languages quite similar like in Northern india, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bhojpuri etc languages has lots of similarities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom