Breaking Zee Keralam & Zee Keralam HD Launching On 26th November

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, but everyone forgets some rule or the other from time to time. So don't be overconfident. :tup:
Yes Bro I know that I am just saying I always try to follow the rules and also try to post the quality posts only and not for increasing my post count..

I'm sorry, not all understand. Only those living in cities near Tamilnadu border like Palakkad, tvm understand Tamil well.
I disagree bro, I am from a district which is not close to Tamilnadu. but I have observed that all in my place are able to understand Tamil very well. good Tamil films always collect big success from almost all districts in Kerala. all because that Malayalam is also derived from Tamil, 50% word roots are from Tamil and the remaining from Sanskrit.

and Keralites prefer Tamil films to watch without any dubbing, hope Zee Keralam wont let us down with dubbed films

Last edited:
I think because he quoted him the empty reply..
I didn't know that I could edit the post and tag someone's name. First of all, I had forgot to tag DreamFan in my reply to his question. But then, I could not find an edit option there. So, unknowingly I quoted him with empty reply.

Ha ha ha ha :biggrin::biggrin:
Without dubbing, how can malayali people understand tamil language?
If I start talking in bengali, will u be able to understand? Similarly I will not make out your own mother tongue. So translation or dubbing is extremely needed. :wink:
But how?
Both the languages are different from each other.
Malayalam and Tamil had very similarities.Malayalees understand tamil movies well. We have fans club for tamil actors. Without any coaching or teaching we are able to watch tamil movies from childhood itself.Thats why tamil movies release in kerala widely without dubbing, Mersal stands highest grosser now.Surya TV, Surya movies show their many tamil movies since Sun network had a big library. Dubbing of tamil movies started recently by channels when they doesn't had original rights of those movies and also to target women viewers. But this is not the case of other south languages(Kannada,telugu) we want translation either in Malayalam as well as tamil. Bahubali in tamil and Malayalam are equally accepted in kerala.

@DreamFan Surya tv is now telecasting Sarkar movie audio launch(true tamil event) along with sun tv. No translations, dubbing and almost simulcast.Hope you understood the influence of tamil in kerala.
Excuse me for off-topic🙃

@DreamFan Surya tv is now telecasting Sarkar movie audio launch(true tamil event) along with sun tv. No translations, dubbing and almost simulcast.Hope you understood the influence of tamil in kerala.
Excuse me for off-topic🙃
As I m north indian, no idea about south india. Even I don't understand tamil, telugu, kannada, malayalam all southern languages.

As I m north indian, no idea about south india. Even I don't understand tamil, telugu, kannada, malayalam all southern languages.
I just tried to give you more clarification thats all🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock