Breaking Zee Keralam & Zee Keralam HD Launching On 26th November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malayalam is a result of fusion between Tamil and Sanskrit. Most of the malayalees can understand tamil, but not vice versa.

Malayalam has many nasal sounds which are not particular in tamil due to topography of modern day Kerala.

I think because he quoted him the empty reply..
@Hello17468 is a newbie and he might not have know how to edit a post and mention someone. But what @DreamFan has did is just childish as after knowing he did same thing for no reason. I think @DreamFan is not understanding his mistakes after many bans or he is thinking this platform as social media to spam here and there.

@Hello17468 is a newbie and he might not have know how to edit a post and mention someone. But what @DreamFan has did is just childish as after knowing he did same thing for no reason. I think @DreamFan is not understanding his mistakes after many bans or he is thinking this platform as social media to spam here and there.
Frankly speaking, I don't know it is also against forum rules.
Btw, extremely sorry again. :verysad::verysad::verysad:

Frankly speaking, I don't know it is also against forum rules.
Btw, extremely sorry again. :verysad::verysad::verysad:
Team is already saying you again snd again to Read all the Rules of our forum then why you are not?? If you have any queries regarding terms and rules then contact the team and clear them they will surely help you out..

@Bapun Raz Bro I am not supporting him I was just saying about it that what I thought that time. My intention was not wrong at all. And Bro I apologise if I have done anything wrong bro:hands: You know bro I always follow the rules bro..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock