Zee Punjabi launched on 13 Jan 2020

Even i had conversation with fw cable cc and they said they have no infn when it will be added?

Assi tuhade ton dil ton maafi mangde haan. Zee Punjabi boht jldi Fastway Cable te vi shuru ho reha hai. Tad takh tussi apne manpasand Punjabi shows vekh sakde ho kde vi te kithe vi, sirf te sirf ZEE5 app te.

Zee Punjabi has started showing movie daily at 1pm. Believe or not, its a flop channel. Punjabis dont deserve such a good channel, and I am feeling greatly ashamed by telling you all such a bitter reality. Our Language is dying and will soon become extinct. Its almost dead amongst upper class people and half dead in Pakistan ( which has 75℅ of Punjab). Government is trying to bring Hindi dominance in Punjab. This is the only reason that Punjabi entertainment Industry is loosing its audience at a rapid rate. People prefer to watch Hindi serials and shows. Even in my house, my mom and grandmom are addicted to watch Hindi serials. They saw Punjabi serials only for the time I enforced them to do so. ( I even gave them a pump by saying that they should watch Punjabi serials to promote Punjabi language), but alas, i was not successful.
All I can conclude by saying that :-
Punjabis, who dont respect their language and culture, do not deserve to be entertained in their own language. The one's who will try to bring entertainment in Punjabi, will always get dissapointment and failure as a result.

I feel greatly ashamed by highlighting such dark side of our community, but sadly it is true.

Zee Punjabi has started showing movie daily at 1pm. Believe or not, its a flop channel. Punjabis dont deserve such a good channel, and I am feeling greatly ashamed by telling you all such a bitter reality. Our Language is dying and will soon become extinct. Its almost dead amongst upper class people and half dead in Pakistan ( which has 75℅ of Punjab). Government is trying to bring Hindi dominance in Punjab. This is the only reason that Punjabi entertainment Industry is loosing its audience at a rapid rate. People prefer to watch Hindi serials and shows. Even in my house, my mom and grandmom are addicted to watch Hindi serials. They saw Punjabi serials only for the time I enforced them to do so. ( I even gave them a pump by saying that they should watch Punjabi serials to promote Punjabi language), but alas, i was not successful.
All I can conclude by saying that :-
Punjabis, who dont respect their language and culture, do not deserve to be entertained in their own language. The one's who will try to bring entertainment in Punjabi, will always get dissapointment and failure as a result.

I feel greatly ashamed by highlighting such dark side of our community, but sadly it is true.
Deeply saddened. :verysad2: :verysad2:

On the plus side, it means that Zee Punjabi has excellent content and the problem is not with the channel.

Being a Punjabi guy and after watching the channel for few days I can say that the topic they choose for show is good but writing and acting skills is poor bro

Being a Punjabi guy and after watching the channel for few days I can say that the topic they choose for show is good but writing and acting skills is poor bro
Agreed i also watched few serials on DDFreedish as channel still not come to d2h and vilayati bhabhi serial actors doing overacting which i not liked but i like only two serials from all khasma nu khani & Tu patang main dor.

EQ90l_hXUAECVS5

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock