Zee Punjabi launched on 13 Jan 2020

According to ZEE, this is the most successful channel that they have ever launched.
Yes, they launched Zee Keralam in 2018. But not getting success. In case of Zee Punjabi they got success within half a month😀
I think in Success of Zee Punjabi there is a reason behind. There is no GEC channel in Punjab region which telecast serials, only PTC Punjabi is available. When Zee Punjabi introduced 8 show's then people of Punjab were happy & used to watch it, so Zee Punjabi getting success as of now.

Yes, they launched Zee Keralam in 2018. But not getting success. In case of Zee Punjabi they got success within half a month😀
I think in Success of Zee Punjabi there is a reason behind. There is no GEC channel in Punjab region which telecast serials, only PTC Punjabi is available. When Zee Punjabi introduced 8 show's then people of Punjab were happy & used to watch it, so Zee Punjabi getting success as of now.
Who told you Zee keralam is a failure,With in a year they grabbed 200 points in a competitive market,they are adding more fiction and non fiction contents soon,iam expecting them on 2nd spot at the end of there 2nd year

8VNLaaW.jpg

Sun Direct also has Zee Punjabi. But I think it is a different channel.

Though I dont know Punjabi, but I watch Chardikla Time TV sometimes but I feel that Zee Punjabi will be a success.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock