Zee to launch one more GEC under "&" brand

• Thread starter dipak
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 6,914
RE: Zee to launch one more GEC

Good info share @dipak....

Zee trying to popularize its "& - branding" i guess by launching channels with & - brand :huh

And about airing Pakistani content in the new channel, only time will tell how much popularity it gains in India? Anyways a nice experiment by Zee, hope they succeed :)

shawl_who said:
Pakistani shows on Indian GEC, I m not too sure abt this. :s
Urdu is sometimes difficult to understand, if using some typical urdu words.

How will hindi audience understand urdu ? :huh

just like pakistani understand hindi

Earlier in 2005-06 DishTV use to broadcast few Pakistani channels. That time we didn't found any difficulty in understanding their language.

I havent seen any of their serials, so cant tell how much typical urdu words are being used.
But, I know from a fact, that Urdu is difficult to understand, in news debates... when pakistani guests are interviewed, I find it difficult to understand them sometimes.

But lets see. :)

But zee already having zee salaam , do we need another Urdu channel from zee?

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

I sometime see some drama running on ary tv,aplus,hum tv and no problem to understand...

"&"HAMESHA is going to be the name of the new GEC of zee.the tagline of the channel is "&HAMESHA app ke sath"..and this channel already in talk with HUM TV to give all its programes to zeel network to broadcast in India&canada..all this information i got from the marketing head of zeel network and he also informed me that zee is planning to launch this channel in mid-feb of 2014 along with a 24*7 english news channel named as "&TIME" ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock