Zee Trendz: Not a fashion channel anymore !!

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, this channel, ZEE Trendz is now a mixed up channel.
Initially started off as a fashion channel, showed some hot shows too...but its just a waste now.

These days, it shows really old english shows like Bold n beautiful, Full House etc.
Hindi movies, only yesterday I saw RUN movie.
Hindi and english music.

Sad demise for a very gud fashion channel. :(

zee trendz never shows hindi content. its a very good channels, only thing i want is english music to b aired like it did earlier

Why do think everyone is lying and making up stories.

FYI: The program "do the music" @ 9:00 pm yesterday was showing RUN movie.
Today it was showing hindi songs @that time.

bro, if that is the case then i have to check it out. what is it showing right now?

Fashion has limited & niche viewership in India...also coupled with the censorship regulations, it makes it difficult for fashion channels to stream uncut & uncensored fashion shows & programs. Thus it is difficult for a fashion channel to exist in India...FTV being a more global channel can exist because of its reach & scale.

fashion does not mean showing midnight hot or women in semi n*de form. this is called cheap mentality. fashion means creativity to make a dress out of a cloth and give a new design to it. don't know how people call wearing no clothes as fashion.
fashion channel can be run in india if it is run by proper people who know the meaning of fashion

dino29 said:
fashion does not mean showing midnight hot or women in semi n*de form. this is called cheap mentality. fashion means creativity to make a dress out of a cloth and give a new design to it. don't know how people call wearing no clothes as fashion.
fashion channel can be run in india if it is run by proper people who know the meaning of fashion

Did i say "midnight hot & semi n*de women"???

please refrain from abusing others without first knowing the proper usage of language or logic! :no

It is difficult for many channels to operate in India because of the censorship rules here. I am not here to argue whether it is good or bad!

Also, stop trying to sensationalize irrelevant issues !

dino29 said:
then what do u mean by censorship?

The content of a fashion channel is a mixture of different shows in India & abroad. So it can't remain confined to Indian Ethnic Wear.

The different types of fashion-wear and it includes summer dresses, night gowns, lingerie etc which are common in western countries. The customer base (and I am talking about creative people like fashion designers, fashion students, celebrities etc) who are in the fashion industry in India look forward to these shows in the "big four": London, Milan, New York and Paris. And what they want to see is uncut versions of these shows which may unfortunately bear the brunt of censorship in India!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock