Zee Trendz: Not a fashion channel anymore !!

again i must say that lingerie, etc. is not fashion. some people disguise it as fashion to watch such things just bhatt camp movies sell s#x or other movies makers show vulgarity and violence in name of saying that this is reality which indirectly corrupts people's mentality. better that we remain censored rather than watching such idiocy

dino29 said:
again i must say that lingerie, etc. is not fashion. some people disguise it as fashion to watch such things just bhatt camp movies sell s#x or other movies makers show vulgarity and violence in name of saying that this is reality which indirectly corrupts people's mentality. better that we remain censored rather than watching such idiocy

Look dino29, as i have already told you, i am not here for moral policing, nor is this thread intended to discuss all that, so lets stick to the topic of the thread.

I have tried to point out a few reasons why Zee Trendz had to re-position itself from being a Fashion channel to a GEC channel.

Why cant dino move out of the discussion if he cant stay on topic? Is bringing up moral policing in each and every thread So important?

dino29 said:
fashion does not mean showing midnight hot or women in semi n*de form. this is called cheap mentality. fashion means creativity to make a dress out of a cloth and give a new design to it. don't know how people call wearing no clothes as fashion.
fashion channel can be run in india if it is run by proper people who know the meaning of fashion

Where it is written?Fashion means creativity out of anything that may be paper,plastic,cloth etc.Bodypainting is also a fashion.
Whatever shown in midnight hot at 12a.m. is commonly shown in bollywood movies and it is shown in day time.And about seminude,everyone learn this from indian actresses.In hollywood/other movies.they show fully naked or fully covered.So why this double standards by our govt?
And you always tries to impose your thoughts on other.Why?If you don't want to see these type of things,please don't see that channel.There are millions of fans are eagerly waiting for this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock