Breaking Zee TV, Zee Marathi and Zee Tamil introducing new shows on 23 August; Zee Marathi also introducing new graphics

He doesn't have the peacock feather, so I thought it couldn't be Shree Krishna. 😅
And the picture at the bottom looks exactly like Shree Ram.
I totally forgot the "Mahabharata" part while guessing it. 😆
Bro Doordarshan, Star, Colors, ZEE are repeatedly showing Ramayan and Mahabharat one after another how could you can't differentiate between cast 😂
Wait do you know this guy?
Xm69f4Z.jpg

Just read a media portal's post that Zee Tv is going to air Pak dramas #Zindagi Gulzar Hai #MannMayal #Humsafar #KhoyaKhoyaChand. Is that true ? Are they heading towards finite content through airing these popular dramas.

Just read a media portal's post that Zee Tv is going to air Pak dramas #Zindagi Gulzar Hai #MannMayal #Humsafar #KhoyaKhoyaChand. Is that true ? Are they heading towards finite content through airing these popular dramas.
Please share the link

He doesn't have the peacock feather, so I thought it couldn't be Shree Krishna. 😅
And the picture at the bottom looks exactly like Shree Ram.
I totally forgot the "Mahabharata" part while guessing it. 😆
That actor's get-up didn't even look close to resemblance of Lord Krishna.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock