Breaking Zee TV, Zee Marathi and Zee Tamil introducing new shows on 23 August; Zee Marathi also introducing new graphics

Can you give proof that it won’t rebrand tomorrow? I searched and didn’t find.
The revamp was expected to happen with launch of new shows . But there are no new shows happening then what's the use of revamp.
And for logo change remember how last year they used curtain which hided new logo . This time nothing.

I'm not disagreeing the revamp.but I'm not seeing any signs of it

The revamp was expected to happen with launch of new shows . But there are no new shows happening then what's the use of revamp.
And for logo change remember how last year they used curtain which hided new logo . This time nothing.

I'm not disagreeing the revamp.but I'm not seeing any signs of it
Back when the 2005 rebrand happened, there was no major event for that. The rebrand happened just like that (idk if there was any new show launching that day)..

No major event required to change the colour and theme so we may expect both with new shows but from Pakistan.

Back when the 2005 rebrand happened, there was no major event for that. The rebrand happened just like that (idk if there was any new show launching that day)..

No. You're wrong. Zee unveiled a new logo at the Zee Cine Awards 2005. Here is the proof :

And this changed happened on the entire network. Even the Regional channels dropped the 'Alpha' brand and changed to Zee.

Source

I think zee postpone revamp due to present situation as shootings are on hold, now they might be declare new date shortly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock