Breaking Zee TV, Zee Marathi and Zee Tamil introducing new shows on 23 August; Zee Marathi also introducing new graphics

Zee Tv is revamping on 23rd august with new logo (color), new graphics and few new shows.
Correct... Zee Punjabi also expected from 30 August as they will air new shows from 30th August 2021.
Here Zee Bangla is also expected to revamp in 23rd or 30th august with the entry of a new show. So it means entire zee network will change their logo color and graphics altogether.
Zee Marathi is also expected to rebrand on the 23rd. This was posted in the Marathi serials thread. DDF Exclusive - Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates
Here some rumors are spreading that Zee Tamil will revamp on 15 August during 'Karnan' Premiere
If this is the case, then only Zee Kannada, Zee Telugu and Zee Keralam are left for undergoing a revamp. Also, there were rumors that Zee Telugu would revamp on 25th July but nothing happened. And even Zee Kannada is celebrating its 15th anniversary through a special program since two weeks (weekend episodes). So, there are chances of a revamp to happen. Should see what will happen.

If this is the case, then only Zee Kannada, Zee Telugu and Zee Keralam are left for undergoing a revamp. Also, there were rumors that Zee Telugu would revamp on 25th July but nothing happened. And even Zee Kannada is celebrating its 15th anniversary through a special program since two weeks (weekend episodes). Should see what will happen.
Zee Sarthak is there too. Big Ganga is rebranding to Zee Ganga on the 16th.

First of all they need to change their circle logo previous zee logo was far better than present logo

They should back with the old logo which was there in 2008.
And Zee Sarthak, I have removed it from my channel list. I feel rather then paying 22 for one channel, its better to watch Manjari which is free. But Manjari TV is having premium entertainment and I like their presentation.
If they rebrand Zee Sarthak or changing the price to 12, then also it will be worthless for me.
Tarang TV & Manjari TV are so good for me.
Sometime I am unable to control from laughing by seeing their moies like Nimki. By the name of premium content they are showing Dabba.

Blue Z should be little modified it was my favourite logo
1stly zee network has made it rubbish by using same graphics on all channels
Zee Punjabi has a unique graphics package and font, not the same generic one. Zee Biskope and the upcoming Zee Ganga will have something unique as well. Unfortunately these channels and Zee Sarthak aren’t in HD on TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock