Breaking Zee TV, Zee Marathi and Zee Tamil introducing new shows on 23 August; Zee Marathi also introducing new graphics

There was time when ZEE was creative and I must say that when Star Plus and Sony were stick to one logo ZEE was experimenting.
G3Wp1cm.jpg

But, then don't know from where they got this idea to make logos on Microsoft Paint 🤯
O4nrVWV.jpg

But, then don't know from where they got this idea to make logos on Microsoft Paint 🤯
I think eventually they removed the gradients from the logo to modernize them. You can see mostly new logos are of flag design without any gradients. Some may dislike it, but that's where the modern graphics design is heading towards.

I think eventually they removed the gradients from the logo to modernize them. You can see mostly new logos are of flag design without any gradients. Some may dislike it, but that's where the modern graphics design is heading towards.
Issue is not being gradient but at least choose your colour wisely, just look at Star Bharat, Colors logo. They must keep in mind one thing that you have lots of time to revamp put efforts to design logo. Most logos of ZEE look same.

Issue is not being gradient but at least choose your colour wisely, just look at Star Bharat, Colors logo. They must keep in mind one thing that you have lots of time to revamp put efforts to design logo. Most logos of ZEE look same.
Even they could have given different colors to different gecs
Star network is absolutely perfect in this regard

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock