Zee TV's Kumkum Bhagya completes a journey of a year!

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
One of Zee TV’s most anticipated shows, Kumkum Bhagya has a new reason to celebrate as the show has completed one successful year! The landmark episode fell on April 15 as the  Balaji Telefilms as Kumkum Bhagya has turned out to be one of viewers’ favourite TV shows over the the last 12 months.

Female lead Sriti Jha popularly known as Pragya said,  “I am fortunate enough to be part of the show. Although everyday is a celebration for us, but today the show has completed a year and it’s a very proud and happy moment for us. I am the kind of actress who loses interest very easily but Kumkum Bhagya’s concept and good script has kept me hooked. I would praise the writers for bringing up all the twist and turns in the soap,” as reported by TellyChakkar.

She also said that the coming episodes have lots of drama, laugh and romance in store for the viewers. Well, this definitely calls for a huge celebration! Congratulations, team Kumkum Bhagya! Zee TV’s much loved drama Kumkum Bhagya has gone on to become a household name. The lead jodi- Sriti Jha and Shabir Ahluwalia are indeed one of the best onscreen couples on television.

Zee TV has always managed to entertain viewers as the shows have an interesting plot and are unique in every which way

http://www.india.com/showbiz/zee-tvs-kumkum-bhagya-completes-a-journey-of-a-year-356859/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock