Zeel gets Rajesh Jejurikar as second in command

Gaurav

Reaction score
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (Zeel) will now have a clear second in command after Punit Goenka. The company has roped in Rajesh Jejurikar as its president.

Jejurikar will come on board by the first week of February and directly report to Zeel MD & CEO Goenka.

Zee MD & CEO, Punit Goenka said, "We welcome Rajesh to the Zee family and are confident that his joining will further add to our capability of being a fiercely competitive Organisation. His vast experience in marketing and brand building will add immense value to the Organisation.”

Jejurikar moves in from Mahindra & Mahindra where he was chief executive of the automotive division.

Jejurikar added, “After having spent a fulfilling decade at Mahindra, where I have grown and learned so much, both personally and professionally, I am happy to now be a part of India’s pioneering television broadcasting company Zee. The dynamics of the media and entertainment sector excites me and I look forward to working with the Zee team.”

With over 24 years of experience, Jejurikar has worked in the packaged goods industry and advertising before he joined Mahindra & Mahindra in 2000.
http://www.indiantelevision.com/headlines/y2k11/nov/nov94.php

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock