‘Zing will operate on higher EBITDA margins’

dipayan said:
Valid point. No other DTH is so much active regarding carriages fee as Dish. Is it because dish has to pay more money to ses compared to other DTH as they are using mp2 so required more TP?

I think latest additions of channels in Videocon d2h is depends on carriage fees its a matter of survivor Bro. no company wants to end our self because TPs is the backbone of DTH company.

South region is already dominated by d2h & sun & gujrat by gtpl..It will be difficult to them to set their base in these 2 regions.. They are yet to solve their issues with ess & now they have taken panga against indiacast group..n also they moved e tv channels to a-la-carte.

Sandeep23 said:
South region is already dominated by d2h & sun & gujrat by gtpl..It will be difficult to them to set their base in these 2 regions.. They are yet to solve their issues with ess & now they have taken panga against indiacast group..n also they moved e tv channels to a-la-carte.

That ala carte is free you need to pay anything just request via call or sms, sms cost will be credited to your account so everything is free.

Anirudha Das said:
That ala carte is free you need to pay anything just request via call or sms, sms cost will be credited to your account so everything is free.
Thats fine but they have less south channels compare to others..

Sandeep23 said:
Thats fine but have less south compare to others..

hope for the best i think they will add new South channels after launching of dishtv SriLanka.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock