d2h customers can get 50% cashback up to Rs 300 on paying with PayPal
The offer is valid from 1st March and will lapse on 31st March. The maximum cashback voucher amount is Rs 300.
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs 300 on a minimum recharge of Rs 200
- Offer valid till 31st March
Dish TV owned Direct to Home (DTH) operator d2h has launched a revised PayPal cashback recharge offer after the previous one expired on 29th February. Under the new offer, d2h customers can get 50% cashback up to Rs 300.
The previous PayPal offer was valid on minimum recharge of Rs 300 whereas the new PayPal offer is valid on minimum recharge of Rs 200. The offer is valid from 1st March and will lapse on 31st March. The maximum cashback voucher amount is Rs 300.
The offer is only valid for the new PayPal user’s first-ever transaction with PayPal. The cashback will be awarded instantly with the redemption period also being instant.
The cashback voucher will expire after 60 days from the date of the award. It will be in the form of a discount. The offer can only be availed once per user.
How to avail the offer
- Create your new account with PayPal on www.paypal.in or login using your existing PayPal account.
- Visit the website/app of the above merchant.
- Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as your payment option.
- Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added).
- If you are eligible for cashback, the same will be added in your PayPal account
- You will receive an email notifying you about the cashback in your PayPal account.
DreamDTH is the source for breaking news and exclusive updates in DTH and Television industry! For the latest news and updates, follow us on Twitter, Google News, Telegram and Facebook. For the latest videos updates, subscribe to our YouTube channel.