2days to go! upload your photo in DP Diwali

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just sending request.... If they like they can upload
But you not only keep bumping this thread but also asking for pictures via PM unnecessarily which is annoying.

But you not only keep bumping this thread but also asking for pictures via PM unnecessarily which is annoying.
Ok done... But we are not annoying.. we all day to day cheating... It's request to see some members your face. It's just request.. we don't say any word like forcing... I send you PM but you mentioned that in general msg. Request is request.. request not change to seriously...

Last edited:
No problem bro. Just don't make comversation with members asking for their pictures, some like to remain anonymous!

Interested members can show themselves here without invitation. You may tag them in your post in this thread using @ before their names, they will get notified.

Last edited:
No problem bro. Just don't make comversation with members asking for their pictures, some like to remain anonymous!

Interested members can show themselves here without invitation. You may tag them in your post in this thread using @ before their names, they will get notified.
Oh great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock