5 month HD combo topups at Rs 60

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 145
  • Views: Views 20,786
Then that would may be the issue too coz recently they block some topups for Superstar Pack

For selfcare just now remove and add 1topup via SMS so that might not be the pblm I guess
Yeah, it's a problem with the base pack. I could add or remove other top ups.

Airtel updated me saying it's not possible to add these 5M add-ons in my base pack i.e. Super Star pack. Below is their final reply.

Hi, thank you so much for reaching out! I thoroughly reviewed your account information, as discussed with one of our representatives, we were not able to process this request any further. Thanks so much for your understanding in this! — Keerthy

Airtel updated me saying it's not possible to add these 5M add-ons in my base pack i.e. Super Star pack. Below is their final reply.

Hi, thank you so much for reaching out! I thoroughly reviewed your account information, as discussed with one of our representatives, we were not able to process this request any further. Thanks so much for your understanding in this! — Keerthy
For me also bro😥😥
Is it possible to remove SUPER STAR Pack. I recently activated it

Airtel updated me saying it's not possible to add these 5M add-ons in my base pack i.e. Super Star pack.
Officially its not possible to activate in those packs. However sometimes cc will add without checking eligibility. Once Airtel created a Star network HD channel combo topup. I knew the code but it was not eligible for any account but I called cc and they activate it. In such cases better not to create a complaint as its completely their goodwill with which they give it.

For me also bro😥😥
Is it possible to remove SUPER STAR Pack. I recently activated it
Superstar Pack is a trap for us .. yes it's a game changer for Adtv but surely it's a trap for youngsters like us .. it's only gud for sun tv viewers 🤣🤣😂😂😏😏

Will post dramatic stastics abt Superstar star new aqusation data in Adtv GD thread evening on Diwali season 😉😉😘😘

But u guys won't believe that miracle and dramatic numbers but that's true guys .. that will give happiness to Adtv Bros , sadness on sdirect , TS users enjoy the fun just wait for the detail info 😍😍🤩🤩🤣🤣😂😂😂👍👍

Last edited:
Superstar Pack is a trap for us .. yes it's a game changer for Adtv but surely it's a trap for youngsters like us .. it's only gud for sun tv viewers 🤣🤣😂😂😏😏

Will post dramatic stastics abt Superstar star new aqusation data in Adtv GD thread evening on Diwali season 😉😉😘😘

But u guys won't believe that miracle and dramatic numbers but that's true guys .. that will give happiness to Adtv Bros , sadness on sdirect , TS users enjoy the fun just wait for the detail info 😍😍🤩🤩🤣🤣😂😂😂👍👍
"TS users enjoy the fun just wait for the detail info" really? what?

Officially its not possible to activate in those packs. However sometimes cc will add without checking eligibility. Once Airtel created a Star network HD channel combo topup. I knew the code but it was not eligible for any account but I called cc and they activate it. In such cases better not to create a complaint as its completely their goodwill with which they give it.
Officially it's possible for 99 pack. We can directly add from self care. But for Super star pack, these add-ons are not even shown on self care. Even if we try through sms, request is going through successfully but top up isn't getting added. I just called customer care and they also said it's not showing for them to add in my account where as it's showing for them when the base pack is myplan99. They said they took a request and the back end team will call me to add the top up. Let's see.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock