Any "Stranger Things" fans?

Watched season 1 and found it pretty average, there was another show introduced on the same lines called 'The whispers', That I enjoyed much more than this one, but unfortunately ABC cancelled the show and there will never be a season 2 for it.

Watched season 1 and found it pretty average, there was another show introduced on the same lines called 'The whispers', That I enjoyed much more than this one, but unfortunately ABC cancelled the show and there will never be a season 2 for it.

'The Whispers' is Philip K d*ck short inspired story which has Alien backdrop. Stranger things is multi - dimension based much like doctor strange. Though both r sci fiction.

I liked the story but what made it awesome was the occasional mysterious music. Netflix doing excellent job in placing right music at right scenes (don't know what it's called technically). Even 13RW had excellent music... Makes the story more appealing and likeable...

Yes it is. Check on Play store or App store. If you finish the game you'll get a exclusive footage from Season 2.
Thanks, I will check, haven't heard before about this game!(y)

I've checked on IMDB it has 7.3 rating, I think it's good, strange why then they've canceled it...

I liked the story but what made it awesome was the occasional mysterious music. Netflix doing excellent job in placing right music at right scenes (don't know what it's called technically). Even 13RW had excellent music... Makes the story more appealing and likeable...
Yeah, it's awesome! Maybe ambiance background.. don't know either :)

Watch the first season of The whispers, see if you like it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock