Discussion Bad Remote Quality of HD STBs

I think you are correct @Siva bro, because I am facing the issue from the day of upgradation. All buttons work from remote & the LED also blinks but the STB doesn't reponse.
My remote even doesn't remains in paired condition, it always gets unpaired & I need to reset it again because re-pairing also doesn't work.
Anyone else facing this issue?

Yes that's why some month ago I said this to you that present remote is not fully compatible with not only calcomp also with technicolor box. Same problem I faced since 7/8 months.
Technicolor & Smart Choice both STBs are manufactured by Cal-comp. Both are same in quality, only difference is that they manufacture STBs for two different companies, Technicolor & Smart Choice.

Zeetelugu he and zee cinemalu hd sound very low please tell to Airtel dth to solve tis issue

I think you are correct @Siva bro, because I am facing the issue from the day of upgradation. All buttons work from remote & the LED also blinks but the STB doesn't reponse.
Anyone else facing this issue?

Yes, iam facing this issue from past few months on my InternetTV the STB stops responding to Remote for 5 to 10 seconds.

Even my problem is same, issue is not with any particular button. The entire system shuts down for around 5-10 second and then it will start functioning again. I have tried multiple new batteries including energizer rechargeable. It's irritating when channel surfing. I suspect design/manufacturing error in batch or product. Airtel should bring back warranty for replaced remote even if it means increases price. I think those who got the faulty remote with new DTH connection may be eligible for warranty.

Edit: Issue exist with Hero box also. Old Airtel remote did not have this problem. For me red light does not function when its malfunctioning.
Red light not blinks in remote when remote malfunctions means problems in remote and then it starts functioning again in 5-10 seconds.

My remote started to malfunctioning after 10 months of its usage its numerical buttons not working only navigation keys and ok button functioning.

First thing, He has already changed his remote.
Second, airtel doesn't give warranty on remote.

They are definitely giving warranty on remote. I had bought connection in May 2018 and have replaced my remote yesterday.

Even I found quality of remote to be average as most frequently used buttons stopped working in just 5 months. Called CC for replacement and I was expecting 150 Rs charge for same. But was quite surprised when executive informed about warranty and no charge for replacement. Replacement was done the next day!

They are definitely giving warranty on remote. I had bought connection in May 2018 and have replaced my remote yesterday.

Even I found quality of remote to be average as most frequently used buttons stopped working in just 5 months. Called CC for replacement and I was expecting 150 Rs charge for same. But was quite surprised when executive informed about warranty and no charge for replacement. Replacement was done the next day!
What??? When I told them for replacement of my 7-8 months old remote in May 2018 then they charged me ₹150 (100 for remote + 50 visit charge).
Do they really give warranty @iphifi , @Siva , @Gobinaath & @Riddhiman bros?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock