Discussion Confusion clearing thread regarding TRAI rate changes effective 1st February

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real reason behind Digitisation implementation is for broadcasters to earn more & more money but not to benefit the viewers, it seems....😞😞😞
Now, I feel Analogue era was so cheaper & made viewers satisfied & delighted for years...
I never paid more than Rs.130 for analogue connection for 80 to 90 favorite channels..

Last edited:
I want to 50rs ncf packs because villager customer will not want 153 recharge for fta channels. Better than install DD free dish.

I haven't choose my channels yet.. Will it blackout for me on tomorrow?

Best way is to select 2 or max 3 main channels like zee star sony or colours nobody watches all 4 main channels then select starsports and sony ten 1 for cricket as it has ipl and wc and for football select ten sports 2...then remaining slect other channels like fta and paid movie or information channels try to keep count under 100 to avoid extra 25rs by following this you can easily keep the price under 350rs...for reference you can follow my selection list of Hathaway.

Real reason behind Digitisation implementation is for broadcasters to earn more & more money but not to benefit the viewers, it seems....😞😞😞
Now, I feel Analogue era was so cheaper & made viewers satisfied & delighted for years...
I never paid more than Rs.130 for analogue connection for 80 to 90 favorite channels..

Your statement is only half true, the other half is Govts around the world wants to use that freq used for analog TV for 4G/5G. So they shut down analog and auction that freq to telecom operators for 4G/5G. For more info check Geneva 2006 Agreement

Last date for submitting customer channel selection is extended to February 7.
Source:News from different medias, Date mentioned in the ads about channel selection by different broadcasters.

Flowers TV request letter for choosing their channel.In circle Last Date February 7.

Ive received this msg now

" Last day today to give ur choice as per TRAI order. Login to bit.ly/2DDJ9yc to view/modify suggested plan else you will be migrated to new plan."
Sender : MYDTUH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock