Emraan Hashmi: RAAZ 3 would be my last sequel

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
Bollywood actor Emraan Hashmi has been part of some successful sequels and franchises like JANNAT 2, RAAZ - THE MYSTERY CONTINUES, MURDER 2 in the past and now he is gearing up for RAAZ 3, third part of the RAAZ franchise. However, Emraan seems to be less interested in taking up more sequels now. As per the actor sequels don't offer much to do. They have their limitations and probably RAAZ 3 would be his last sequel.
When quizzed about sequels Emraan reveals, "Probably yes. Till the time I don't get some good franchise I won't take up sequels. As I feel after a point of time the characters and genre of sequels limits you and it becomes quite restricted. You don't have variety in sequels. I want stay away from sequels as of now. Probably, RAAZ 3 would be my last sequel. Moreover, I am right now doing some very interesting and different kind of projects."
Emraan Hashmi's forthcoming projects include GHANCHAKKAR, EK THI DAAYAN and UNGLEE.
RAAZ 3 starring Bipasha Basu and Esha Gupta and directed by Vikram Bhatt is all set to release on 7th September 2012.

Source

surely going to see this movie as this one is in 3D and moreover there is a scene of flying 1000 cockroaches (though it is through special effects and not the real one) but it would be nice to see flying cockroaches in 3D as the same would be coming flying near your eye. feel the 3D effect.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock