ESS HD Will be Launch by 25th December

sudhakar2jan

Reaction score
Friends, i sent a email for ESS HD to airtel and nodal officer. Waiting replay from them

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

Am sudhakar from chennai, my customer id is xxxxxxxxx. Am using 2 connections (HD and SD) in that customer id. I'm eagerly expecting some new HD channels. Recently, Airtel added Ten HD channel. I'm happy about that channel addition. But, I want more HD channels. Especially, I want ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD channels. Before that, i have to recharge to my account, it will around 700 rupees per month. If ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD will added before 26th December, i will recharge my account or else am planed to go to Reliance or videocon. But, I don't want to miss my Airtel Services. So, Please tell the reliable reply. I don't want standard replay

Thanks and Regards,
Sudhakar.
Ph - +91-xxxxxxxxxx

ESS HD: I got reply from Airtel

sudhakar2jan said:
Friends, i sent a email for ESS HD to airtel and nodal officer. Waiting replay from them

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

Am sudhakar from chennai, my customer id is xxxxxxxxx. Am using 2 connections (HD and SD) in that customer id. I'm eagerly expecting some new HD channels. Recently, Airtel added Ten HD channel. I'm happy about that channel addition. But, I want more HD channels. Especially, I want ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD channels. Before that, i have to recharge to my account, it will around 700 rupees per month. If ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD will added before 26th December, i will recharge my account or else am planed to go to Reliance or videocon. But, I don't want to miss my Airtel Services. So, Please tell the reliable reply. I don't want standard replay

Thanks and Regards,
Sudhakar.
Ph - +91-xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to airtel digital TV.

This is with reference to your e-mail regarding introduction of channels.

We would like to inform you that we are already under process for the
introduction of ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD on our platform and shortly you
will be updated for the same through B-mail and SMS.

Further, we would like to inform you that we have forwarded your feedback
to our concerned department.

We look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Regards,
Rahul Bharti
airtel digital TV

RE: ESS HD: waiting reply from Airtel

So as usual a crap reply only. :s

But unconfirmed sources telling both espn and s.cricket hd will be added on dec.25th.

But, one thing we have to notice. They mentioned, that is [ we are already under process for the
introduction of ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD on our platform and shortly ]

Even i have got this news that ESS HD would be added on 25th December!

Sarthak Bharara said:
Even i have got this news that ESS HD would be added on 25th December!

Where from u got? from Another forum????

Yes...all of the people are saying that ESS HD would be added on 25th.....they have asked their sources, nodal officers etc etc and they say that the channels are coming on 25th.

Ok if it added good news for airtel hd.

Friends, I called to Airtel Nodal Office (PH - 011 44985547). They confirmed to Espn HD and SC HD launch date of 25th December. Then i asked about price details. They told that, We can't able to confirm right now. Now am 100% believe. Espn and SC HD will launch by this Sunday. Wish you all advanced Happy Christmas and Happy Boxing Day

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock