General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,461
  • Views: Views 1,794,207
To stop that,the hotels and public resturants should make a rule that people can take only that much of food which they can eat.
I myself found in a hotel,giving so many rice to the customers.And the leftover food,throwing to dustbin:mad::mad:
If we are saying that give less rice,they are telling that they cannot do yhat as their boss told to give that much:(
Yes, Bro 👍. Lot of people think, we giving money, why we take less food. Taking more and wasting. I saw it most time. 😠😠

To stop that,the hotels and public resturants should make a rule that people can take only that much of food which they can eat.
I myself found in a hotel,giving so many rice to the customers.And the leftover food,throwing to dustbin:mad::mad:
If we are saying that give less rice,they are telling that they cannot do yhat as their boss told to give that much:(
I never waste food. I always take whatever is left at home. Sometimes I even try to take chef along with me at home.

Guys! Planning To Goa Trip With Wife Next Month Mid!

Any Flight Ticket Offer Is There From Bengaluru To Goa?

This two are My Fav Mahesh Babu & Ranveer Singh,

But I hate only this things about they encouraging Thumps Up :sad:

D40j43OUYAEVX8m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock