General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,456
  • Views: Views 1,791,467
Hi Guys .....Just find another example of being a good Human and above all a Good Daughter...........

We should always Take a very Good Care of our beloved Parents........
Hatts Off to this Daughter.........👧👩Salute..............

Today is World Books Day. On this occasion Amazon is offering kindle unlimited subscription at 83% discount. If interested you can buy the same on the kindle app. ₹99 for 3 months is a steal.

.........Just a fantastic Gesture from a new Startup Business Co to promote Ecovision World.............
c

along with that they should stop throwing existing plastic bags in river and roads ..they pollute .instead they should recycle them or put them in dustbin properly .

happy earth day to all
unnamed.jpg
images-1-10.jpg

To stop that,the hotels and public resturants should make a rule that people can take only that much of food which they can eat.
I myself found in a hotel,giving so many rice to the customers.And the leftover food,throwing to dustbin:mad::mad:
If we are saying that give less rice,they are telling that they cannot do yhat as their boss told to give that much:(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock