General Chat Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46,449
  • Views: Views 1,780,243
Bro my priority this time display hence said.
I bought oneplus6t even they people were complaining of poor battery as my priority that time was gaming..
Again bro you're not getting my point. Some people will complain that Device A gives 20mins more battery life than Device B so device B has poor battery life. You can't always go by reviews. I feel the specs and optimization matters more and it's best to check YouTube reviewers for this than random Flipkart reviews. Most of my purchases are thanks to that and i haven't regretted yet.

You have seen how my own image was projected for so long and i actually came out of it with own efforts. It also depends on our own behaviour and activites bro. I can't say i did nothing wrong then that i got accusations of. I corrected my part. Left rest of the part to them. You proved you were generous enough to appreciate my change and we are together again. The same way, your repetitive posts on many DTH sections (mostly in TS forum) making members feel so.

I have felt you as a fanboy before (i clearly said as well) before but not saying you now since i feel you have improved and learnt. You may have tried to put honest opinions before too but over supporting anything people will end up terming as a fanboy. Human nature it is. I am nor poking you either. Just sometimes do fun replies to relieve the on going heat and i don't find anything wrong with it, i don't feel you should find either. I have seen you do so as well. Unless we abuse/hurt someone it isn't a violation of rule either.

Who cares about that traffic bro?

Funny thing is i get many chances where i can utilize them as chances to increase traffic of the forum and beat back all the trolls but i don't do as i actually don't care nor give a damn anymore.

Only recently @mmadhankumar bro asked me regarding forum server specs and the discussion turned into forum profits since he found costs/bills to be very high. I shared the earnings stats and he was amazed (actually shocked) the traffic we get not actually not monetizing well since we do not run much adverts or other monetization programs. Not only i invest on server many months from my pocket but also i pay extra for softwares from my pocket. Vikram bro has been aware of the scenario as well and he always wanted me to convert the site to something else which will earn a lot with this much traffic.

Some ideas we long time have and can even implement are (sharing publicly might also help other site admins implementing at their's!):

We could run ad free subscriptions plans means after purchasing one plan you will have the site browsing without ads for X months/years.

We could sell ad slots which anyone can purchase and his ads will show for X number of days/months. Upon expirations he can renew it.

I believe many sites hating us for years now for obvious reasons you know will be among the first buyers of them as they can refer people here to theirs. :D

All these are easily achievable with XF (our forum software) but i don't do because till now as i run this forum as my own interest rather than business. For the same reason i take responsibility and expanses to my pocket instead of giving it to whole people who care about us.

You must have seen forums closing (or on the verge of closing) down due to no/low earnings. We are also in the same group. Just my love for you people not letting it happen. Infact Madhan bro have already asked till when i should invest from my pocket as anyone understands nothing goes forever without a benefit. I had no answer since i never wanted people do invest for something they do for their hobby.

You may not know @ramesh sky bro offered me monetary donations to me several times, even few days back when i lost money due to a bad coding add-on purchase. I have always denied it as i am capable of running the site till now. I don't need it to invest it in the future either. Rather i thank him for the support he (and others) show us time to time.

Frankly speaking, we are not getting low traffic or activity but forums aren't something which earns bucks. I admire the Mr. Channel guy (another closed forum admin) whom @Raja bro (moderator there then) asked how much the site worth/earns. He also had same opinion as mine now though i didn't believed it then. Now i hear many time people says this site earns in lakhs every month and i get a smile in my face that they actually think we are that worth (even if they say in anger or jealousy). I got the time when i self experienced the taste of high traffic so i realized forums can't earn that much ever with honest ethics. I hope one day they get the taste as well so they can believe what all experienced people say are true.

So if you think i care about traffic and metrics then you are absolutley wrong. I can do better job for that. I can't think to juice out traffic from provoking posts and i believe such traffic won't last longer as seen elsewhere. Bigg Boss enjoying people will visit for a while and vanish away. Rather if we share quality content we will get genuine site supporters like we have currently. I take the later way which is why our News site popped up rather than some subscription plans or anything else monetizing the site further.

I don't know with this honest strategy how long we will survive though. We began this site when i was a college student and now i have even completed my post graduation. Just like anyone i will get busy with my business, will also get married, i will have my own family expenses and if site will require more invest from my pocket it may shut down and i don't think you will ever encourage us going the business way as you already find us juicing out posts for traffic. Regretting or realizing your words then have no value bhai. :)

With Tears in my Eyes - Just One Word to Describe Your Emotions :-
"Heart Touching"

With Full Support towards DDF - Just A Sentence to Describe :-
"The Josh is always High towards DDF.....Sir........"

We All are with You @Bapun Raz Bhai.......👍

What to say All DDF Mates ?????

Lenskart likes to irritate it's customers unnecassarily. All you need to do is have a pair of glass in the cart and you keep getting calls from them to order it asap. This has been happening since 2017 and all i needed to know was the final price so i added a pair to the cart and in no time i get back to back calls. The guy also asked when he should arrange for a call back when i strictly told him i am unsure of when i'll order it. This is almost like scam calls.

Lenskart likes to irritate it's customers unnecassarily. All you need to do is have a pair of glass in the cart and you keep getting calls from them to order it asap. This has been happening since 2017 and all i needed to know was the final price so i added a pair to the cart and in no time i get back to back calls. The guy also asked when he should arrange for a call back when i strictly told him i am unsure of when i'll order it. This is almost like scam calls.
Same with India Mart. Add something to your cart they will call you.

The eclipse will be visible almost throughout the night from all parts of the country. The eclipse will begin around 1.31 am on Wednesday. The greatest partial eclipse when the Moon will look the darkest will be around 3 am. The Moon will remain partially eclipsed till 4:29 am on Wednesday.https://twitter.com/timesofindia/status/1151182205613248512?s=19

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock